Parallel American Monte Carlo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Stentoft, 2004. "Convergence of the Least Squares Monte Carlo Approach to American Option Valuation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1193-1203, September.
- Doan, Viet_Dung & Gaikwad, Abhijeet & Bossy, Mireille & Baude, Françoise & Stokes-Rees, Ian, 2010. "Parallel pricing algorithms for multi-dimensional Bermudan/American options using Monte Carlo methods," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 568-577.
- Barraquand, Jérôme & Martineau, Didier, 1995. "Numerical Valuation of High Dimensional Multivariate American Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 383-405, September.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-04-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-RMG-2014-04-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1404.1180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .