Moments of the generalized hyperbolic distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. C. Jones & M. J. Faddy, 2003. "A skew extension of the "t"-distribution, with applications," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 159-174.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Normal modified stable processes," Economics Papers 2001-W6, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mencia, Javier F. & Sentana, Enrique, 2004.
"Estimation and testing of dynamic models with generalised hyperbolic innovations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24742, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalised Hyperbolic Innovations," FMG Discussion Papers dp502, Financial Markets Group.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- O. Barndorff-Nielsen & P. Blæsild & J. Schmiegel, 2004. "A parsimonious and universal description of turbulent velocity increments," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 41(3), pages 345-363, October.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Karsten Prause, 2001. "Apparent scaling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 103-113. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)