An optimization approach to the dynamic allocation of economic capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Tan, 2003. "Conditional preferences and updating," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 286-321, February.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996.
"The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996. "The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- A. Chateauneuf & R. Kast & A. Lapied, 1996.
"Choquet Pricing For Financial Markets With Frictions,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 323-330.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Kast, R. & Lapied, A., 1992. "Choquet Pricing for Financial Markets with Frictions," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a11, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 3-33.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- De Waegenaere, Anja & Kast, Robert & Lapied, Andre, 2003. "Choquet pricing and equilibrium," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 359-370.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 173-183.
- Young, Virginia R., 1998. "Families of update rules for non-additive measures: Applications in pricing risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi, 2017. "A risk measure that optimally balances capital determination errors," Papers 1707.09829, arXiv.org.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Melnikov, Alexander & Smirnov, Ivan, 2012. "Dynamic hedging of conditional value-at-risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 182-190.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Kaas, Rob & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Nelsen, Roger B., 2009. "Worst VaR scenarios with given marginals and measures of association," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Guerra, Manuel & Centeno, M.L., 2012. "Are quantile risk measures suitable for risk-transfer decisions?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 446-461.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance with general risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 374-384, June.
- Fernando MIERZEJEWSKI, 2008. "The Economic Capital Of Opaque Financial Institutions," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 232-245.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- You, Yinping & Li, Xiaohu, 2015. "Functional characterizations of bivariate weak SAI with an application," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 225-231.
- Goovaerts, Marc J. & Kaas, Rob & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2010. "Decision principles derived from risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-302, December.
- van Gulick, Gerwald & De Waegenaere, Anja & Norde, Henk, 2012. "Excess based allocation of risk capital," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 26-42.
- Yinping You & Xiaohu Li & Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, 2014. "On extremes of bivariate residual lifetimes from generalized Marshall–Olkin and time transformed exponential models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 1041-1056.
- Heras, Antonio & Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz, 2010. "Stability of the optimal reinsurance with respect to the risk measure," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb100201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Alejandro Ferrer Pérez & José Casals Carro & Sonia Sotoca López, 2014. "Linking the problems of estimating and allocating unconditional capital," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Zaks, Yaniv & Tsanakas, Andreas, 2014. "Optimal capital allocation in a hierarchical corporate structure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 48-55.
- Cheung, Ka Chun, 2009. "Applications of conditional comonotonicity to some optimization problems," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-93, August.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2006. "Economic capital allocation under liquidity constraints," MPRA Paper 2414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Maochao & Mao, Tiantian, 2013. "Optimal capital allocation based on the Tail Mean–Variance model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 533-543.
- Xu, Maochao & Hu, Taizhong, 2012. "Stochastic comparisons of capital allocations with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 293-298.
- Kamil J. Mizgier & Joseph M. Pasia, 2016. "Multiobjective optimization of credit capital allocation in financial institutions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(4), pages 801-817, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:35:y:2004:i:2:p:299-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.