Jackknife empirical likelihood method for some risk measures and related quantities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing, Bing-Yi & Yuan, Junqing & Zhou, Wang, 2009. "Jackknife Empirical Likelihood," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1224-1232.
- Necir, Abdelhakim & Meraghni, Djamel, 2009. "Empirical estimation of the proportional hazard premium for heavy-tailed claim amounts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 49-58, August.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R., 1998. "Ordering risks: Expected utility theory versus Yaari's dual theory of risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 145-161, June.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2007. "Risk measures, distortion parameters, and their empirical estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 279-297, September.
- Bruce L. Jones & Ricardas Zitikis, 2005. "Testing for the order of risk measures: an application of L-statistics in actuarial science," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 193-211.
- Chen, Jian & Peng, Liang & Zhao, Yichuan, 2009. "Empirical likelihood based confidence intervals for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Lynn Wirch, Julia & Hardy, Mary R., 1999. "A synthesis of risk measures for capital adequacy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-347, December.
- Shaun, Wang, 1995. "Insurance pricing and increased limits ratemaking by proportional hazards transforms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-54, August.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alemany, Ramon & Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat, 2013. "A nonparametric approach to calculating value-at-risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 255-262.
- Ramon Alemany & Catalina Bolancé & Montserrat Guillén, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers XREAP2012-19, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2012.
- Zang, Yangguang & Zhang, Sanguo & Li, Qizhai & Zhang, Qingzhao, 2016. "Jackknife empirical likelihood test for high-dimensional regression coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 302-316.
- Ramon Alemany & Catalina Bolance & Montserrat Guillen, 2014. "Accounting for severity of risk when pricing insurance products," Working Papers 2014-05, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence interval; Jackknife empirical likelihood; Risk measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:142-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .