Quantile credibility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Jewell, William S., 1974. "Credible Means are exact Bayesian for Exponential Families," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 77-90, September.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T., 2010. "A new approach to the credibility formula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 334-338, April.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Portnoy, Esther, 1997. "Regression-quantile graduation of Australian life tables, 1946-1992," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-172, November.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Denuit, Michel, 2008. "Comonotonic approximations to quantiles of life annuity conditional expected present value," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 831-838, April.
- Kudryavtsev, Andrey A., 2009. "Using quantile regression for rate-making," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-304, October.
- Gebizlioglu, Omer L. & Yagci, Banu, 2008. "Tolerance intervals for quantiles of bivariate risks and risk measurement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1022-1027, June.
- Maritz, J. S., 1989. "Linear empirical Bayes estimation of quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 59-65, May.
- De Vylder, Fl., 1978. "Parameter Estimation in Credibility Theory," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 99-112, May.
- Pitt, D. G. W., 2006. "Regression Quantile Analysis of Claim Termination Rates for Income Protection Insurance," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 345-357, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:122-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitselis, Georgios, 2016. "Credible risk measures with applications in actuarial sciences and finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 373-386.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantile credibility; Quantile regression credibility; Influence function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:52:y:2013:i:3:p:477-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .