Bayesian quantile regression model for claim count data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Jose A.F. & Silva, J. M. C. Santos, 2005.
"Quantiles for Counts,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1226-1237, December.
- Jose A. F. Machado Machado & Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva, 2002. "Quantiles for counts," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J.A.F. Machado & J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Quantiles for Counts," Econometrics 0303001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Nadja & Denuit, Michel & Lang, Stefan & Kneib, Thomas, 2014. "Nonlife ratemaking and risk management with Bayesian generalized additive models for location, scale, and shape," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 225-249.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Rousseeuw, P. & Daniels, B. & Leroy, A., 1984. "Applying robust regression to insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 67-72, January.
- Duncan Lee & Tereza Neocleous, 2010. "Bayesian quantile regression for count data with application to environmental epidemiology," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(5), pages 905-920.
- Portnoy, Esther, 1997. "Regression-quantile graduation of Australian life tables, 1946-1992," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-172, November.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, October.
- Kudryavtsev, Andrey A., 2009. "Using quantile regression for rate-making," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-304, October.
- de Jong,Piet & Heller,Gillian Z., 2008. "Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521879149.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Pitt, D. G. W., 2006. "Regression Quantile Analysis of Claim Termination Rates for Income Protection Insurance," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 345-357, September.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
- Hossein Zamani & Noriszura Ismail, 2013. "Score test for testing zero-inflated Poisson regression against zero-inflated generalized Poisson alternatives," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 2056-2068, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:66:y:2016:i:c:p:124-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.