Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Peng & Feng, Xiaoping & Ivantsova, Anastasia, 2015. "Dependent frequency–severity modeling of insurance claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 417-428.
- Liivika Tee & Meelis Käärik & Rauno Viin, 2017. "On Comparison of Stochastic Reserving Methods with Bootstrapping," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Fuzi, Mohd Fadzli Mohd & Jemain, Abdul Aziz & Ismail, Noriszura, 2016. "Bayesian quantile regression model for claim count data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 124-137.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:4:d:64467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward W. Frees & Gee Lee & Lu Yang, 2016. "Multivariate Frequency-Severity Regression Models in Insurance," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Barbara Guardabascio & Marco Ventura, 2013.
"Estimating the dose-response function through the GLM approach,"
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013
10, Stata Users Group.
- Guardabascio, Barbara & Ventura, Marco, 2013. "Estimating the dose-response function through the GLM approach," MPRA Paper 45013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:34-:d:140625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves L. Grize, 2015. "Applications of Statistics in the Field of General Insurance: An Overview," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 135-159, April.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:621:p:450-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:31:y:2014:i:05:n:s0217595914500328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kudryavtsev, Andrey A., 2009. "Using quantile regression for rate-making," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-304, October.
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:91-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinho, Luis Gustavo B. & Nobre, Juvêncio S. & Singer, Julio M., 2015. "Cook’s distance for generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 126-136.
- Sarabia, José María & Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Prieto, Faustino & Jordá, Vanesa, 2016. "Risk aggregation in multivariate dependent Pareto distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 154-163.
- Bortoluzzo, Adriana B. & Claro, Danny P. & Caetano, Marco Antonio L. & Artes, Rinaldo, 2009. "Estimating Claim Size and Probability in the Auto-insurance Industry: the Zero-adjusted Inverse Gaussian (ZAIG) Distribution," Insper Working Papers wpe_175, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Claro, Danny P., 2009. "Estimating claim size and probability in the auto-insurance industry: the zeroadjusted Inverse Gaussian (ZAIG) distribution," Insper Working Papers wpe_159, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- William Guevara-Alarc'on & Luz Mery Gonz'alez & Armando Antonio Zarruk, 2017. "The partial damage loss cover ratemaking of the automobile insurance using generalized linear models," Papers 1707.03391, arXiv.org.
- Liangjun Su & Martin Spindler, 2013. "Nonparametric Testing for Asymmetric Information," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 208-225, April.
- Mihaela Covrig & Iulian Mircea & Gheorghita Zbaganu & Alexandru Coser & Alexandru Tindeche, 2015. "Using R In Generalized Linear Models," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 33-45, September.
- Katrien Antonio & Emiliano Valdez, 2012. "Statistical concepts of a priori and a posteriori risk classification in insurance," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(2), pages 187-224, June.
- Avanzi, Benjamin & Wong, Bernard & Yang, Xinda, 2016. "A micro-level claim count model with overdispersion and reporting delays," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-14.
- Gómez-Déniz, E., 2016. "Bivariate credibility bonus–malus premiums distinguishing between two types of claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 117-124.
- Andreas Bayerstadler & Franz Benstetter & Christian Heumann & Fabian Winter, 2014. "A predictive modeling approach to increasing the economic effectiveness of disease management programs," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 284-301, September.
- Jiří Valecký, . "Calculation of Solvency Capital Requirements for Non-life Underwriting Risk Using Generalized Linear Models," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Tan, Chong It, 2016. "Varying transition rules in bonus–malus systems: From rules specification to determination of optimal relativities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 134-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521879149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.