Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez-Déniz, E., 2008. "A generalization of the credibility theory obtained by using the weighted balanced loss function," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 850-854, April.
- Cao, Ming-Xiang & He, Dao-Jiang, 2017. "Admissibility of linear estimators of the common mean parameter in general linear models under a balanced loss function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 246-254.
- A. Asgharzadeh & N. Sanjari Farsipour, 2008. "Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 121-131, March.
- Jerzy Baran & Agnieszka Stępień-Baran, 2013. "Sequential estimation of a location parameter and powers of a scale parameter from delayed observations," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(3), pages 263-280, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAdmissibility; Balanced loss function; Bayes estimtor; Inadmissibility; Weighted balanced loss function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:45:y:2004:i:2:p:279-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.