Soil degradation as a reason for inadequate human nutrition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter P. Falcon & Rosamond L. Naylor, 2005. "Rethinking Food Security for the Twenty-First Century," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1113-1127.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prakash Shetty, 2009. "Incorporating nutritional considerations when addressing food insecurity," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(4), pages 431-440, December.
- Jaleta, Moti & Kassie, Menale & Erenstein, Olaf, 2015. "Determinants of maize stover utilization as feed, fuel and soil amendment in mixed crop-livestock systems, Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 17-23.
- Fischer, R.A. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Edmeades, Gregory O., 2009. "Can Technology Deliver on the Yield Challenge to 2050?," Miscellaneous Papers 55481, Agecon Search.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:20:p:3795-3810 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Suresh Reddy, 2015. "Soil Health: Issues and Concerns - A Review," Working Papers id:7599, eSocialSciences.
- Rattan Lal, 2015. "Restoring Soil Quality to Mitigate Soil Degradation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Liebenow, Danielle King & Cohen, Matthew J. & Gumbricht, Thomas & Shepherd, Keith D. & Shepherd, Gemma, 2012. "Do ecosystem services influence household wealth in rural Mali?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 33-44.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; Hidden hunger; Desertification; Soil quality; Sustainable agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:45-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.