Integrated nutrient management, soil fertility, and sustainable agriculture: current issues and future challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gill, Gerard J., 1995. "Major natural resource management concerns in South Asia:," 2020 vision discussion papers 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Donovan, G. & Casey, F., 1998. "Soil Fertility Management in Sub-Saharan Africa," Papers 408, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1485-:d:212837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanveer A. Butt & Bruce A. McCarl & Alpha O. Kergna, 2005. "Policies for reducing agricultural sector vulnerability to climate change in Mali," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 583-598, November.
- Farouque, M. Golam & Takeya, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Resource-Poor Farmers' Constraints regarding Integrated Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management for Sustainable Crop Production: A farm level study in Bangladesh," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7917, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- B. Suresh Reddy, 2015. "Soil Health: Issues and Concerns - A Review," Working Papers id:7599, eSocialSciences.
- Staal, Steven J. & Romney, D. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, Michael M. & Muriuki, H. & Njoroge, L., 2003. "Spatial Analysis Of Soil Fertility Management Using Integrated Household And Gis Data From Smallholder Kenyan Farms," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25903, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsPlant nutrients.; Soil fertility.; Crops Nutrition.; Sustainable agriculture.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.