How do consumers switch between close substitutes when price variation is small? The case of cigarette types
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Universidad del País Vasco; DFAE II; Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83; 48015 Bilbao; Spain
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://spaneconrev.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10108?detailsPage=societies|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chaloupka, Frank J. & Warner, Kenneth E., 2000.
"The economics of smoking,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 29, pages 1539-1627
- Nielsen, H.S. & Rosholm, M., 1997. "The Incidence of Unemployment: Identifying Quit and Layoffs," Papers 97-15, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Leu, Robert E., 1984. "Anti-smoking publicity, taxation, and the demand for cigarettes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 101-116, August.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2001.
"Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data,"
312, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2002. "Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:239-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.