How do consumers switch between close substitutes when price variation is small? The case of cigarette types
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10108/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Kenneth E. Warner, 1999.
"The Economics of Smoking,"
NBER Working Papers
7047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2002.
"Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2001. "Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data," Discussion Papers 312, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Leu, Robert E., 1984. "Anti-smoking publicity, taxation, and the demand for cigarettes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 101-116, August.
- Nielsen, H.S. & Rosholm, M., 1997. "The Incidence of Unemployment: Identifying Quit and Layoffs," Papers 97-15, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:239-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.