The wellbeing implications of a change in the sex-ratio of a population
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravi Kanbur & Diganta Mukherjee, 2007.
"Premature Mortality And Poverty Measurement,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 339-359, October.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Mukherjee, Diganta, 2003. "Premature Mortality And Poverty Measurement," Working Papers 127197, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ravi Kanbur & Diganta Mukherji, 2006. "Premature Mortality and Poverty Measurement," Working Papers id:707, eSocialSciences.
- Stephan Klasen & Claudia Wink, 2002. "A Turning Point in Gender Bias in Mortality? An Update on the Number of Missing Women," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(2), pages 285-312.
- Peter Mayer, 1999. "India's Falling Sex Ratios," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(2), pages 323-343.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:129-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.