Feasible Mechanisms in Economies with Type-Dependent Endowments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Scott & Pratt, John W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1990. "Efficiency Despite Mutually Payoff-Relevant Private Information: The Finite Case," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 873-900, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forges, Francoise & Koessler, Frederic, 2005.
"Communication equilibria with partially verifiable types,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 793-811, November.
- F. Forges & Frederic Koessler, 2003. "Communication Equilibria with Partially Verifiable Types," THEMA Working Papers 2003-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI, Enrico, "undated".
"A note on the incentive compatible core,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1523, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McLean, Richard P. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 2003.
"Informational size, incentive compatibility, and the core of a game with incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 222-241, October.
- Richard P. McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, 2001. "Informational Size, Incentive Compatibility and the Core of a Game with Incomplete Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers b52ac626d6631b39913783700, Penn Economics Department.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerry R. Green & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1986. "Partially Verifiable Information and Mechanism Design," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 447-456.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:26:y:2006:i:2:p:403-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.