Feasible mechanisms in economies with type-dependent endowments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Françoise Forges, 2006. "Feasible Mechanisms in Economies with Type-Dependent Endowments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 403-419, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico, 2001.
"A Note on the Incentive Compatible Core,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 179-188, May.
- F. Forges & E. Minelli, 1999. "A note on the incentive compatible core," THEMA Working Papers 99-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI, Enrico, 2001. "A note on the incentive compatible core," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1523, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Jerry R. Green & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1986. "Partially Verifiable Information and Mechanism Design," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 447-456.
- Forges, Francoise & Koessler, Frederic, 2005.
"Communication equilibria with partially verifiable types,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 793-811, November.
- F. Forges & Frederic Koessler, 2003. "Communication Equilibria with Partially Verifiable Types," THEMA Working Papers 2003-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Johnson, Scott & Pratt, John W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1990. "Efficiency Despite Mutually Payoff-Relevant Private Information: The Finite Case," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 873-900, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5452 is not listed on IDEAS
- McLean, Richard P. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 2003.
"Informational size, incentive compatibility, and the core of a game with incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 222-241, October.
- Richard P. McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, 2001. "Informational Size, Incentive Compatibility and the Core of a Game with Incomplete Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers b52ac626d6631b39913783700, Penn Economics Department.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00360744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .