Does survey experience affect respondents’ reported level of satisfaction?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhifeng Gao & Ted C. Schroeder, 2009.
"Consumer responses to new food quality information: are some consumers more sensitive than others?,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 339-346, May.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Schroeder, Ted C., 2008. "Consumer Responses to New Food Quality Information: Are Some Consumers More Sensitive than Others," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6168, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheng, Leilei & Yin, Changbin & Chien, Hsiaoping, 2015. "Demand for milk quantity and safety in urban China: evidence from Beijing and Harbin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(2), April.
- Wen, Chieh-Hua & Huang, Chia-Jung & Fu, Chiang, 2020. "Incorporating continuous representation of preferences for flight departure times into stated itinerary choice modeling," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 10-20.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto, 2020.
"Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 17(C).
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu & Alberto Motta, 2011. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk–Taking in Older Age," CSEF Working Papers 285, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Loretti Dobrescu & Dimitris Christelis & Alberto Motta, 2012. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk-taking in Older Age," Working Papers 201208, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto, 2011. "Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping & Hong, Soo Jeong, 2015. "Retail channel and consumer demand for food quality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 359-366.
- Tina Birgitte Hansen & Jes Sanddal Lindholt & Axel Diederichsen & Rikke Søgaard, 2019. "Do Non-participants at Screening have a Different Threshold for an Acceptable Benefit–Harm Ratio than Participants? Results of a Discrete Choice Experiment," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 12(5), pages 491-501, October.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2006. "Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 520-543, June.
- Tovar, Jorge, 2012. "Consumers’ Welfare and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Car Industry in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 808-820.
- Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago, 2011.
"The impact on broadband access to the Internet of the dual ownership of telephone and cable networks,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 283-293, March.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 06-10, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 17, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Yamada, Katsunori & Sato, Masayuki, 2013.
"Another avenue for anatomy of income comparisons: Evidence from hypothetical choice experiments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 35-57.
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato, 2010. "Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0795, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2013.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012.
"Competition for attention in the Information (overload) Age,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 2009. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," CEPR Discussion Papers 7286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Post-Print hal-00517721, HAL.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00517721, HAL.
- Chavez, Daniel E. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Mjelde, James W., 2020. "Product availability in discrete choice experiments with private goods," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Boyce, Christopher & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick, 2019.
"Personality and economic choices,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 82-100.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Personality and Economic Choices," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-08, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Personality and Economic Choices," Working Papers 2017-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Choi, Andy S., 2013. "Nonmarket values of major resources in the Korean DMZ areas: A test of distance decay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 97-107.
- Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte & Tu, Gengyang, 2020. "Conveyance, envy, and homeowner choice of appliances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Brown, Sarah & Greene, William H. & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "An inverse hyperbolic sine heteroskedastic latent class panel tobit model: An application to modelling charitable donations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 228-236.
- Divine Ikenwilo & Sebastian Heidenreich & Mandy Ryan & Colette Mankowski & Jameel Nazir & Verity Watson, 2018. "The Best of Both Worlds: An Example Mixed Methods Approach to Understand Men’s Preferences for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 11(1), pages 55-67, February.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel, 2007.
"A practical test for the choice of mixing distribution in discrete choice models,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 784-794, August.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Michel Bierlaire, 2005. "A practical test for the choice of mixing distribution in a discrete choice model," Econometrics 0512002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel, 2007. "A practical test for the choice of mixing distribution in discrete choice models," MPRA Paper 42276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paleti, Rajesh, 2018. "Generalized multinomial probit Model: Accommodating constrained random parameters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 248-262.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Hasbi, Maude & Liang, Julienne, 2018.
"Transition from copper to fiber broadband: The role of connection speed and switching costs,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-10.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Maude Hasbi & Julienne Liang, 2018. "Transition from Copper to Fiber Broadband: The Role of Connection Speed and Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7431, CESifo.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Maude Hasbi & Julienne Liang, 2018. "Transition from copper to fiber broadband: the role of connection speed and switching costs," Post-Print hal-02102338, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel conditioning; Webpanels; Web surveys; Satisfaction;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:47:y:2013:i:5:p:2659-2669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.