A local maximum likelihood estimator for Poisson regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph C. Cooper, 2000.
"Nonparametric and Semi-Nonparametric Recreational Demand Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 451-462.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 1999. "Nonparametric and Semi-Nonparametric Recreational Demand Analysis," MPRA Paper 24780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rilstone, Paul & Stern, Steven, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Jansakul, N. & Hinde, J. P., 2002. "Score Tests for Zero-Inflated Poisson Models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 75-96, July.
- Kohler, Michael & Krzyzak, Adam, 2007. "Asymptotic confidence intervals for Poisson regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 1072-1094, May.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Cinzia Carota, 2002. "Semiparametric regression for count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 265-281, June.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John, 2000. "Generalized bivariate count data regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 31-36, July.
- Gourieroux, C. & Visser, M., 1997. "A count data model with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 247-268, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bach, P. & Farbmacher, H. & Spindler, M., 2016.
"Semiparametric Count Data Modeling with an Application to Health Service Demand,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
16/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bach, Philipp & Farbmacher, Helmut & Spindler, Martin, 2017. "Semiparametric count data modeling with an application to health service demand," hche Research Papers 2017/15, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
More about this item
KeywordsCount data; Local maximum likelihood; Poisson regression; Semiparametric regression; Zero-inflated Poisson regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:68:y:2008:i:3:p:257-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .