Would Increased National Science Foundation Research Support To Economists At Historically Black College And Universities Increase Their Research Productivity?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levin, Sharon G & Stephan, Paula E, 1991. "Research Productivity over the Life Cycle: Evidence for Academic Scientists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory Price, 1998. "Economics research at historically black colleges and universities: Rankings and effects on the supply of black economists," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 41-53, June.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Michener, Ron & Tighe, Carla, 1992. "A Poisson Regression Model of Highway Fatalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 452-456, May.
- Stephan, Paula E., 2010.
"The Economics of Science,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Paula E. Stephan, 1996. "The Economics of Science," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1199-1235, September.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1992. "From the generalized gamma to the generalized negative binomial distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-309, January.
- Ashish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella, 1997. "Impact of NSF support for basic research in economics," Others 9702001, EconWPA.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Gregory N. Price, 2004. "The Funding of Economics Research: Does Social Capital Matter for Success at the National Science Foundation?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 245-252, February.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Glenn Ellison, 2002. "Evolving Standards for Academic Publishing: A q-r Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 994-1034, October.
- Glenn Ellison, 2000. "Evolving Standards for Academic Publishing: A q-r Theory," NBER Working Papers 7805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Hartley & Michael D. Robinson, 1997. "Economic Research at National Liberal Arts Colleges: School Rankings," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 337-349, December.
- Susan M. Collins, 2000. "Minority Groups in the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 133-148, Spring.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory N. Price, 2000. "Economics Faculty Research at Teaching Institutions: Are Historically Black Colleges Different?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 427-447, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:34:y:2007:i:1:p:87-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.