Economic Research at National Liberal Arts Colleges: School Rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2016. "Out of Big Brother's Shadow: Ranking Economics Faculties at Regional Universities in the U.S. South," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1609-1615.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/327130 is not listed on IDEAS
- LEMKE, Robert J., 2012. "The Role Faculty Scholarship Plays In Producing Economics Ph.D.S From Liberal Arts Colleges," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(3).
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory Price, 2002. "Swimming upstream?: The relative research productivity of economists at black colleges," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 71-92, December.
- Anne E Winkler & Sharon G Levin & Paula E Stephan & Wolfgang Gl&aauml;nzel, 2014. "Publishing Trends in Economics across Colleges and Universities, 1991–2007," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 560-582, September.
- Gregory Price, 2007. "Would Increased National Science Foundation Research Support To Economists At Historically Black College And Universities Increase Their Research Productivity?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 87-109, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:28:y:1997:i:4:p:337-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.