The Funding of Economics Research: Does Social Capital Matter for Success at the National Science Foundation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawson, Cornelia & Geuna, Aldo & Finardi, Ugo, 2021.
"The funding-productivity-gender nexus in science, a multistage analysis,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3).
- Lawson, Cornelia & Geuna, Aldo & Finardi, Ugo, 2019. "Nurturing knowledge? The impact of funding and family on scientific performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201913, University of Turin.
- Lawson, Cornelia & Geuna, Aldo & Finardi, Ugo, 2019. "Nurturing knowledge? The impact of funding and family on scientific performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201902, University of Turin.
- Price, Gregory N., 2009. "The problem of the 21st century: Economics faculty and the color line," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 331-343, March.
- Gregory Price, 2007. "Would Increased National Science Foundation Research Support To Economists At Historically Black College And Universities Increase Their Research Productivity?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 87-109, June.
- Abdul Munasib, 2007. "Social Capital at the Individual Level A Reduced Form Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0703, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L. & Ginther, Donna K., 2017.
"Show me the Money: Federal R&D Support for Academic Chemistry, 1990–2009,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1454-1464.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Donna K. Ginther, 2017. "Show me the Money: Federal R&D Support for Academic Chemistry, 1990-2009," NBER Working Papers 23555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Cowen & Alex Tabarrok, 2016. "A Skeptical View of the National Science Foundation's Role in Economic Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 235-248, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:86:y:2004:i:1:p:245-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.