Asymptotic confidence intervals for Poisson regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 1997. "On the strong universal consistency of a recursive regression estimate by Pál Révész," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-183, January.
- Michael Kohler, 2002. "Universal Consistency of Local Polynomial Kernel Regression Estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 879-899, December.
- Algoet, Paul & Györfi, László, 1999. "Strong Universal Pointwise Consistency of Some Regression Function Estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 125-144, October.
- Harro Walk, 2001. "Strong Universal Pointwise Consistency of Recursive Regression Estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(4), pages 691-707, December.
- Hudson, H. Malcolm & Lee, Thomas C. M., 1998. "Maximum likelihood restoration and choice of smoothing parameter in deconvolution of image data subject to Poisson noise," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 393-410, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Santos & M. Neves, 2008. "A local maximum likelihood estimator for Poisson regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 257-270, November.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2009. "Semiparametric modeling of medical cost data containing zeros," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1207-1214, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPoisson regression Local polynomial kernel estimate Confidence interval;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:1072-1094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.