Nonparametric and Semi-Nonparametric Recreational Demand Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph C. Cooper, 2000. "Nonparametric and Semi-Nonparametric Recreational Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 451-462.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Ferrini & Carlo Fezzi, 2012. "Generalized Additive Models for Nonmarket Valuation via Revealed or Stated Preference Methods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(4), pages 782-802.
- Sabina L. Shaikh & Douglas M. Larson, 2003. "A Two-Constraint Almost Ideal Demand Model of Recreation and Donations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 953-961, November.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Eleonora Nillesen & Justus Wesseler, 2004.
"Does ignoring multidestination trips in the travel cost method cause a systematic bias?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), pages 629-651, December.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Nillesen, Eleonora & Wesseler, Justus, 2004. "Does ignoring multidestination trips in the travel cost method cause a systematic bias?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), December.
- José Santos & M. Neves, 2008. "A local maximum likelihood estimator for Poisson regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 257-270, November.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2001. "A Travel Cost Study of Duck Hunting in the Upper South East of South Australia," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 126064, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "The Fast Decay Process In Recreational Demand Activities And The Use Of Alternative Count Data Models," Working Papers 34147, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Salois, Matthew J. & Moss, Charles B., 2009. "A Nonparametric Kernel Representation of the Agricultural Production Function: Implications for Economic Measures of Technology," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51063, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsbootstrap; count model; Fourier; kernel; nonparametric; PAVA; semi-nonparametric; travel cost method;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .