Firm Size and Work-Related Training: New Evidence on Incidence, Intensity, and Training Type from Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan A. Black & Brett J. Noel & Zheng Wang, 1999. "On-the-Job Training, Establishment Size, and Firm Size: Evidence for Economies of Scale in the Production of Human Capital," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 82-100, July.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 9.
- Charles Brown & James L. Medoff, 1989.
"The Employer Size-Wage Effect,"
NBER Working Papers
2870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L, 1991. "Job-Related Formal Training: Who Receives It and What Is It Worth?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(3), pages 281-94, August.
- F. Green & Stephen Machin & D. Wilkinson, 1996.
"Trade unions and training practices in British workplaces,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francis Green & Stephen Machin & David Wilkinson, 1999. "Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 179-195, January.
- F Green & Stephen Machin & D Wilkinson, 1996. "Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces," CEP Discussion Papers dp0278, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F112-42, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alison Booth & Pamela Katic, 2008.
"Men at Work in a Land Down-under,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
586, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Alison L. Booth & Pamela Katic, 2011. "Men at Work in a Land Down‐Under: Testing Some Predictions of Human Capital Theory," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen A. Mumford, 2004. "Employee Training in Australia: Evidence from AWIRS ," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(s1), pages S53-S64, 09.
- Oi, Walter Y. & Idson, Todd L., 1999. "Firm size and wages," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 33, pages 2165-2214 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:390-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.