International education and economic growth
I25. Copyright Bergerhoff et al.; licensee Springer. 2013
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40174|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2008.
"The Bologna process: how student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 109-130, April.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, "undated". "The Bologna Process: How student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality," Papers 030, Departmental Working Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2006. "The Bologna Process: How Student Mobility Affects Multi-Cultural Skills and Educational Quality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004. "Returns to investment in education: a further update," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 2006. "Assessing the returns to studying abroad," CPB Discussion Paper 64, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govert Bijwaard, 2010. "Immigrant migration dynamics model for The Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1213-1247, September.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2005. "The Length of Working Lives in Europe," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 477-486, 04/05.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaels:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-13:10.1186/2193-9012-2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.