International education and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2008.
"The Bologna process: how student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 109-130, April.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, "undated". "The Bologna Process: How student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality," Papers 030, Departmental Working Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2006. "The Bologna Process: How Student Mobility Affects Multi-Cultural Skills and Educational Quality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 2006. "Assessing the returns to studying abroad," CPB Discussion Paper 64, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govert Bijwaard, 2010. "Immigrant migration dynamics model for The Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1213-1247, September.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2005. "The Length of Working Lives in Europe," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 477-486, 04/05.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Cristian Ciucu & Raluca Dragoescu, 2014. "The Influence of Education on Economic Growth," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 243-257, May.
- Perna, Laura W. & Orosz, Kata & Jumakulov, Zakir, 2015. "Understanding the human capital benefits of a government-funded international scholarship program: An exploration of Kazakhstan's Bolashak program," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 85-97.
- Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Internationalisation of Education and Returns in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1130-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational education; Economic growth; Economics of education;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaels:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-13:10.1186/2193-9012-2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .