International Education and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 2006. "Assessing the returns to studying abroad," CPB Discussion Paper 64, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2008.
"The Bologna process: how student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 109-130, April.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, "undated". "The Bologna Process: How student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality," Papers 030, Departmental Working Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2006. "The Bologna Process: How Student Mobility Affects Multi-Cultural Skills and Educational Quality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govert Bijwaard, 2010. "Immigrant migration dynamics model for The Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1213-1247, September.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2005. "The Length of Working Lives in Europe," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 477-486, 04/05.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- On the benefits of an international education
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2013-06-03 19:59:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Cristian Ciucu & Raluca Dragoescu, 2014. "The Influence of Education on Economic Growth," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 243-257, May.
- Perna, Laura W. & Orosz, Kata & Jumakulov, Zakir, 2015. "Understanding the human capital benefits of a government-funded international scholarship program: An exploration of Kazakhstan's Bolashak program," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 85-97.
- Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Internationalisation of Education and Returns in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1130-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; international education; economics of education;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-05-11 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2013-05-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2013-05-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.