Assessing the returns to studying abroad
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gega Todua, 2017. "Financing Education Abroad: A Developing Country Perspective," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp608, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:248-276. is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2007.
"Higher Education Reform and the Renewed Lisbon Strategy: Role of Member States and the European Commission,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/33, European University Institute.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2007. "Higher Education Reform and the Renewed Lisbon Strategy: Role of Member States and the European Commission," CESifo Working Paper Series 1901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge & Silke Uebelmesser, 2008.
"The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World—Analysis and Policy Implications,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 248-276.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2008. "The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World—Analysis and Policy Implications," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 248-276, June.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Fenge, Robert & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2008. "The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World - Analysis and Policy Implications," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0806, CEPREMAP.
- Jan Bergerhoff & Lex Borghans & Philipp Seegers & Tom Veen, 2013. "International education and economic growth," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht, 2011.
"Migration and Education,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011011, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1105, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Laura Thissen & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "Higher education; time for coordination on a European level?," CPB Discussion Paper 68, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Donald Lien & Yaqin Wang, 2010. "Optimal design for study-abroad scholarship: the effect of payback policy," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 191-205.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-05-06 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2006-05-06 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.