Report NEP-EDU-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birchler, Kassandra & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2013. "Making aid work for education in developing countries: An analysis of aid effectiveness for primary education coverage and quality," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bergerhoff, Jan & Borghans, Lex & Seegers, Philipp K. & van Veen, Tom, 2013. "International Education and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kiira Kärkkäinen & Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin, 2013. "Sparking Innovation in STEM Education with Technology and Collaboration: A Case Study of the HP Catalyst Initiative," OECD Education Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- S. Baert & B. Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/832, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2013. "Improving the Economic Situation of Young People in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1041, OECD Publishing.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2013. "Is Public Education Viable? A brief critical review of neoliberalism in education with a special focus on the Portuguese situation," Working Papers wp022013, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013. "Adolescent Risk Perception, Substance Use, and Educational Attainment," Working Papers 13-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Earnings Differentials and Returns to Education in China, 1995-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," AQR Working Papers 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan M. Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 19007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana P. Fernandes & Priscila Ferreira & L. Alan Winters, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," NIMA Working Papers 48, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Ageli, Dr Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Does Education Expenditure Promote Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heyneman, Stephen P. & Lee, Bommi, 2013. "International organizations and the future of education assistance," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2013. "Generating commercial ideas in Finnish universities. The role of interdisciplinarity and networking," ETLA Working Papers 9, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2013. "Commercialization of academic research. A comparison between researchers in the U.S. and Finland," ETLA Working Papers 8, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.