Evolution of community structure in the world trade web
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade Web," LEM Papers Series 2007/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IKEDA Yuichi & AOYAMA Hideaki & IYETOMI Hiroshi & MIZUNO Takayuki & OHNISHI Takaaki & SAKAMOTO Yohei & WATANABE Tsutomu, 2016. "Econophysics Point of View of Trade Liberalization: Community dynamics, synchronization, and controllability as example of collective motions," Discussion papers 16026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Qing Guan & Haizhong An & Xiaoqing Hao & Xiaoliang Jia, 2016. "The Impact of Countries’ Roles on the International Photovoltaic Trade Pattern: The Complex Networks Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, March.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2010.
"The international-trade network: gravity equations and topological properties,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "The International-Trade Network: Gravity Equations and Topological Properties," Papers 0908.2086, arXiv.org.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "The International-Trade Network: Gravity Equations and Topological Properties," LEM Papers Series 2009/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhang, Xiaohang & Cui, Huiyuan & Zhu, Ji & Du, Yu & Wang, Qi & Shi, Wenhua, 2017. "Measuring the dissimilarity of multiplex networks: An empirical study of international trade networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 380-394.
- Fan, Ying & Ren, Suting & Cai, Hongbo & Cui, Xuefeng, 2014. "The state's role and position in international trade: A complex network perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-81.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:313:d:66767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Chessa & Irene Crimaldi & Massimo Riccaboni & Luca Trapin, 2014. "Cluster analysis of weighted bipartite networks: a new copula-based approach," Working Papers 3/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Apr 2014.
- Merza, Ádám & London, András & Kiss, István Márton & Pelle, Anita & Dombi, József & Németh, Tamás, 2016.
"A világkereskedelem hálózatelméleti vizsgálatának lehetőségeiről
[The scope for analysis of world trade through network theory]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 79-98.
- Song, Dong-Ming & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2009. "Statistical properties of world investment networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(12), pages 2450-2460.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Mangioni, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Identifying the community structure of the international-trade multi-network,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2051-2066.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Giuseppe Mangioni, 2010. "Identifying the Community Structure of the International-Trade Multi Network," LEM Papers Series 2010/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yuke Li & Tianhao Wu & Nicholas Marshall & Stefan Steinerberger, 2016. "Extracting Geography from Trade Data," Papers 1607.05235, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Zhen Zhu & Federica Cerina & Alessandro Chessa & Guido Caldarelli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The rise of China in the international trade network: a community core detection approach," Working Papers 4/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Apr 2014.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yuke & Wu, Tianhao & Marshall, Nicholas & Steinerberger, Stefan, 2017. "Extracting geography from trade data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 205-212.
More about this item
Keywords89.75.Fb Structures and organization in complex systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:63:y:2008:i:4:p:541-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.