An econophysics approach to analyse uncertainty in financial markets: an application to the Portuguese stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreia Dionisio & Rui Menezes & Diana A. Mendes, 2005. "An econophysics approach to analyse uncertainty in financial markets: an application to the Portuguese stock market," Papers physics/0509250, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters & Jean-Pierre Aguilar, 1997. "Missing information and asset allocation," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500045, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1996. "Models, prior information, and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 51-68, November.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2004. "Agglomerative hierarchical clustering of continuous variables based on mutual information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 269-294, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Delahaye, Jean-Paul & Ma, Lin & Zenil, Hector, 2014.
"Algorithmic complexity of financial motions,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 336-347.
- O. Brandouy & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil & Jean-Paul Delahaye, 2012. "Algorithmic complexity of financial motions," Post-Print hal-00802537, HAL.
- Olivier Brandouy & Jean-Paul Delahaye & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil, 2012. "Algorithmic Complexity of Financial Motions," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1204, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Ferreira, Paulo, 2015. "Entropy, competitiveness and UEFA football ranking," MPRA Paper 63132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stosic, Darko & Stosic, Dusan & Ludermir, Teresa & de Oliveira, Wilson & Stosic, Tatijana, 2016. "Foreign exchange rate entropy evolution during financial crises," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 233-239.
- Mihaly Ormos & David Zibriczky, 2015. "Entropy-Based Financial Asset Pricing," Papers 1501.01155, arXiv.org.
- Zunino, Luciano & Zanin, Massimiliano & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Pérez, Darío G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A., 2010. "Complexity-entropy causality plane: A useful approach to quantify the stock market inefficiency," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(9), pages 1891-1901.
- Liang, Yingjie & Chen, Wen, 2015. "A cumulative entropy method for distribution recognition of model error," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 729-735.
- Christophe Schinckus, 2011. "What can econophysics contribute to financial economics?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Schinckus, Christophe, 2009. "Economic uncertainty and econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(20), pages 4415-4423.
More about this item
Keywords89.70.+c Information theory and communication theory (for telecommunications; see 84.40.Ua; for optical communications; see 42.79.Sz); 89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:50:y:2006:i:1:p:161-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.