On the diversification of portfolios of risky assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Bird & Mark Tippett, 1986. "Note---Naive Diversification and Portfolio Risk---A Note," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 244-251, February.
- Klein, Roger W. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1976. "The effect of estimation risk on optimal portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 215-231, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1965. "Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 119-119.
- Pafka, Szilárd & Kondor, Imre, 2003.
"Noisy covariance matrices and portfolio optimization II,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 487-494.
- Szilard Pafka & Imre Kondor, 2002. "Noisy Covariance Matrices and Portfolio Optimization II," Papers cond-mat/0205119, arXiv.org, revised May 2002.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters & Jean-Pierre Aguilar, 1997. "Missing Information and Asset Allocation," Papers cond-mat/9707042, arXiv.org.
- Anil Bera & Sung Park, 2008. "Optimal Portfolio Diversification Using the Maximum Entropy Principle," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4-6), pages 484-512.
- Alexander Kempf & Christoph Memmel, 2006. "Estimating the global Minimum Variance Portfolio," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 58(4), pages 332-348, October.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayub, Usman & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Abbas, Qaisar, 2015. "Robust analysis for downside risk in portfolio management for a volatile stock market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 86-96.
- Raphael Benichou & Yves Lemp'eri`ere & Emmanuel S'eri'e & Julien Kockelkoren & Philip Seager & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 2016. "Agnostic Risk Parity: Taming Known and Unknown-Unknowns," Papers 1610.08818, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:286-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pje:journl:article27sumi is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiversification; Portfolio Management; Naive Portfolio; Variance Estimation; Finite-Sample Distribution; S&P500;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ucdpse:211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sxkoede.html .