Measuring sectoral diversification in an asymptotic multi-factor framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danielsson, Jon & Jorgensen, Bjørn N. & Mandira, Sarma & Samorodnitsky, Gennady & Vries, C. G. de, 2005.
"Subadditivity re–examined: the case for value-at-risk,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24668, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Casper G. de Vries & Gennady Samorodnitsky & Bjørn N. Jorgensen & Sarma Mandira & Jon Danielsson, 2005. "Subadditivity Re–Examined: the Case for Value-at-Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp549, Financial Markets Group.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Dhaene & S. Vanduffel & M. Goovaerts, 2007. "Comonotonicity," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 265-278.
- Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "Expected shortfall and beyond," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1519-1533, July.
- Memmel, Christoph & Wehn, Carsten, 2005. "The supervisor's portfolio: the market price risk of German banks from 2001 to 2003 - Analysis and models for risk aggregation," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Frey, Rudiger & McNeil, Alexander J., 2002. "VaR and expected shortfall in portfolios of dependent credit risks: Conceptual and practical insights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1317-1334, July.
- Susanne Emmer & Dirk Tasche, 2003. "Calculating credit risk capital charges with the one-factor model," Papers cond-mat/0302402, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mager, Ferdinand & Schmieder, Christian, 2008. "Stress testing of real credit portfolios," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lee, Yongwoong & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2014. "Forecasting and decomposition of portfolio credit risk using macroeconomic and frailty factors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 69-92.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2012. "Granularity adjustment for default risk factor model with cohorts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1464-1477.
- Baule, Rainer, 2014. "Allocation of risk capital on an internal market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 186-196.
- Karl-Theodor Eisele & Philippe Artzner, 2013. "Multiperiod Banking Supervision," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Andrea Cipollini & Giuseppe Missaglia, 2007.
"Dynamic Factor analysis of industry sector default rates and implication for Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
007, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Cipollini, Andrea & Missaglia, Giuseppe, 2007. "Dynamic Factor analysis of industry sector default rates and implication for Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling," MPRA Paper 3582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kao, Lie-Jane, 2015. "A portfolio-invariant capital allocation scheme penalizing concentration risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 560-570.
- Bernardi, Enrico & Falangi, Federico & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2015. "A hierarchical copula-based world-wide valuation of sovereign risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-169.
- Sylvia Gottschalk, 2016. "Entropy and credit risk in highly correlated markets," Papers 1604.07042, arXiv.org.
- M. Dietsch & C. Welter-Nicol, 2014. "Do LTV and DSTI caps make banks more resilient?," Débats économiques et financiers 13, Banque de France.
- Rosen, Dan & Saunders, David, 2010. "Risk factor contributions in portfolio credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 336-349, February.
- Gottschalk, Sylvia, 2017. "Entropy measure of credit risk in highly correlated markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 478(C), pages 11-19.
- Bernardi Enrico & Romagnoli Silvia, 2015. "A copula-based hierarchical hybrid loss distribution," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 32(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin & Vöhringer, Clemens, 2007. "Measuring concentration risk for regulatory purposes," Working Papers IF26V4, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0505142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .