Health care usage among immigrants and native-born elderly populations in eleven European countries: results from SHARE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2031 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.091892_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaume Puig‐Junoy & Marc Saez & Esther Martínez‐García, 1998. "Why do patients prefer hospital emergency visits? A nested multinomial logit analysis for patient‐initiated contacts," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 39-52, September.
- Marisol Rodríguez & Alexandrina Stoyanova, 2004. "The effect of private insurance access on the choice of GP|specialist and public|private provider in Spain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 689-703.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:8:1264-1271_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James Ted & Kennedy, Steven, 2004. "Insights into the 'healthy immigrant effect': health status and health service use of immigrants to Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1613-1627, October.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the demand for physician services across the European Union,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 150-165, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Carole Roan Gresenz & Jeannette Rogowski & José J. Escarce, 2007. "Social Networks and Access to Health Care Among Mexican-Americans," NBER Working Papers 13460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristian Bolin & Anna Lindgren & Björn Lindgren & Petter Lundborg, 2009.
"Utilisation of physician services in the 50+ population: the relative importance of individual versus institutional factors in 10 European countries,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 83-112, March.
- Kristian Bolin & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren & Petter Lundborg, 2008. "Utilisation of Physician Services in the 50+ Population. The Relative Importance of Individual versus Institutional Factors in 10 European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Eileen M.Crimmins, 2008. "Health of Immigrants in European countries," IREA Working Papers 200809, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi, 2015.
"A "Healthy Immigrant Effect" or a "Sick Immigrant Effect"? Selection and Policies Matter,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Garcia-Munoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi, 2016. "A 'healthy immigrant effect' or a 'sick immigrant effect'? Selection and policies matter," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0881-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015.
"Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1518, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015. "Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey," Discussion Papers 2015-17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0870-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0809-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCount data; Physician services; Elderly; Immigration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:6:p:741-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.