Health of Immigrants in European countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Bolancé & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat Guillén, 2010.
"Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population,"
IREA Working Papers
201011, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Catalina Bolancé & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat Guillén, 2010. "Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population," Working Papers XREAP2010-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2010.
- Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi, 2014. "Micro and Macro Determinants of Health: Older Immigrants in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00038-017-0949-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hill Kulu & Tina Hannemann, 2016. "Why does fertility remain high among certain UK-born ethnic minority women?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(49), pages 1441-1488, December.
- Pita Barros, Pedro & Medalho Pereira, Isabel, 2009.
"Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal,"
18201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2009. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-28, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Jul 2009.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2010. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen Crimmins, 2012. "Health care usage among immigrants and native-born elderly populations in eleven European countries: results from SHARE," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 741-754, December.
- D. Lanari & O. Bussini & L. Minelli, 2015. "Self-perceived health among Eastern European immigrants over 50 living in Western Europe," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Hill Kulu & Amparo González-Ferrer, 2014. "Family Dynamics Among Immigrants and Their Descendants in Europe: Current Research and Opportunities," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 411-435, November.
- Afulani, Patience A. & Torres, Jacqueline M. & Sudhinaraset, May & Asunka, Joseph, 2016. "Transnational ties and the health of sub-Saharan African migrants: The moderating role of gender and family separation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 63-71.
- Antonio Fidalgo & Alberto Holly & Marco Pecoraro & Philippe Wanner, 2016. "A nonparametric analysis of the healthy immigrant effect," IRENE Working Papers 16-15, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrants; Mortality; Health; Disability; SHARE.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-06-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-06-21 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .