Does Family Control Affect Trade Performance? Evidence for Italian Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Alessandra Tucci, 2008. "Does Family Control Affect Trade Performance? Evidence for Italian Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0896, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Alessandra Tucci, 2008. "Does Family Control Affect Trade Performance? Evidence for Italian Firms," Development Working Papers 260, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Faini, Riccardo & Tucci, Alessandra, 2008. "Does family control affect trade performance?: evidence for Italian firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Guiso & Giuseppe Parigi, 1999. "Investment and Demand Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 185-227.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-1061.
- Leech, Dennis & Leahy, John, 1991.
"Ownership Structure, Control Type Classifications and the Performance of Large British Companies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1418-1437, November.
- Leech, D. & Leahy, J., 1989. "Ownership Structure, Control Type Classifications And The Performance Of Large British Companies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 345, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1999.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 471-517, April.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," NBER Working Papers 6625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2011. "Family Involvement In Management And Firm Performance: Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 201103, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen & Trygve Gulbrandsen, 2016.
"Family ownership, Workplace Closure and the Recession,"
DoQSS Working Papers
16-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Gulbrandsen, Trygve, 2016. "Family Ownership, Workplace Closure and the Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baronchelli, Gianpaolo & Bettinelli, Cristina & Del Bosco, Barbara & Loane, Sharon, 2016. "The impact of family involvement on the investments of Italian small-medium enterprises in psychically distant countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 960-970.
- Magda Bianco & Maria Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2013. "Family firms’ investments, uncertainty and opacity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1035-1058, May.
- Marco Cucculelli, 2008.
"Owner Identity and Firm Performance: Evidence from European Companies,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 98(2), pages 149-178, March-Apr.
- Marco Cucculelli, 2009. "Owner Identity and Firm Performance: Evidence from European Companies," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 24, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pier Francesco Asso & Vito Pipitone, 2013.
"Ostacoli e determinanti dell’innovazione: un’analisi sulle imprese siciliane di successo,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 157-193, July-Sept.
- Asso, Pier Francesco & Pipitone, Vito, 2010. "Ostacoli e determinanti dell’innovazione: un’analisi sulle imprese siciliane di successo," Working Papers Res 2/2010, Fondazione Res, revised 14 Feb 2011.
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2015. "Gender earnings differentials and pay structure of Italian family managers," MPRA Paper 61429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianco, Madga & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2009. "Family firms and investments," MPRA Paper 19247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Cannari & Francesca Lotti & Silvia Magri, 2012. "The innovation gap of Italyï¿½s production system: roots and possible solutions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 121, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Matteo Bugamelli & Riccardo Cristadoro & Daniela Maggioni, 2012. "Are firms exporting to China and India different from other exporters?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 112, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Holger Breinlich & Alessandra Tucci, 2011.
"Foreign market conditions and export performance: does `crowdedness' reduce exports?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 991-1019, August.
- Breinlich, Holger & Tucci, Alessandra, 2010. "Foreign Market Conditions and Export Performance: Does 'Crowdedness' Reduce Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; family firms; firm structure; foreign markets;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-02-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-02-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2009-02-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:7082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.