The impact of presumed consent laws and institutions on deceased organ donation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2004.
"The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2006. "The impact of presumed consent legislation on cadaveric organ donation: A cross-country study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 599-620, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Sebastien Gay, 2004. "The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study," NBER Working Papers 10604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Tabarrok, 2004. "How to Get Real About Organs," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(1), pages 11-18, April.
- Byrne, Margaret M. & Thompson, Peter, 2001. "A positive analysis of financial incentives for cadaveric organ donation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-83, January.
- Everton Nunes da Silva & Ana Katarina Campelo & Giacomo Balbinotto Neto, 2007. "The Impact Of Presumed Consent Law On Organ Donation: An Empirical Analysis From Quantile Regression For Longitudinal Data," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 047, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Manfred Tietzel, 2001. "In Praise of the Commons: Another Case Study," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 159-171, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:29-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.