Estimation of TFP growth: a semiparametric smooth coefficient approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/econometrics/journal/181/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Denny & M. Fuss & J. D. May, 1981. "Intertemporal Changes in Regional Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 390-408, August.
- Subal Kumbhakar & M. Denny & M. Fuss, 2000. "Estimation and decomposition of productivity change when production is not efficient: a paneldata approach," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 312-320.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2011. "Stochastic error specification in primal and dual production systems," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 270-297, March.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C & Heshmati, Almas & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1999. " Parametric Approaches to Productivity Measurement: A Comparison among Alternative Models," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(3), pages 405-424, September.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2007.
"A consistent model specification test with mixed discrete and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 802-826, October.
- Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Jeff Racine, 2006. "A Consistent Model Specification Test with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.47, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2004.
"Deregulation and Productivity: The Case of Spanish Banks,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Subal kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2005. "Deregulation and Productivity: The Case of Spanish Banks," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 331-351, 01.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Li, Qi & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2009.
"A nonparametric test for equality of distributions with mixed categorical and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 186-200, February.
- Qi Li & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008. "A Nonparametric Test for Equality of Distributions with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data," Emory Economics 0805, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Key, Nigel & McBride, William & Mosheim, Roberto, 2008.
"Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 137-149, April.
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Mosheim, Roberto, 2008. "Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Chun, H. & Nadiri, M.I., 2002.
"Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry,"
02-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2008. "Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 174-180, February.
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2002. "Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry," NBER Working Papers 9267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & Ola Flaten & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Impacts of Norwegian Milk Quotas on Output Growth: A Modified Distance Function Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 350-369, 06.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2014.
"Total factor productivity of Korean manufacturing industries: Comparison of competing models with firm-level data,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-36.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200922, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2010. "Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(06), pages 1607-1637, December.
- Stevenson, Rodney, 1980. "Measuring Technological Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 162-173, March.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2007.
"Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to U.S. Electric Utilities,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 226-238, April.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2003. "Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to US Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Diewert, W E, 1974. "Functional Forms for Revenue and Factor Requirements Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 119-130, February.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Peter Midmore & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth Using A Stochastic Input Distance Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1044-1057.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.