Estimation of TFP growth: a semiparametric smooth coefficient approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Josefstädter Straße 39, 1080 Wien|
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2007.
"Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to U.S. Electric Utilities,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 226-238, April.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2003. "Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to US Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2010. "Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(06), pages 1607-1637, December.
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2002.
"Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
9267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2008. "Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 174-180, February.
- Chun, H. & Nadiri, M.I., 2002. "Decomposing Productivity Growth in the U.S. Computer Industry," Working Papers 02-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Subal Kumbhakar & M. Denny & M. Fuss, 2000. "Estimation and decomposition of productivity change when production is not efficient: a paneldata approach," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 312-320.
- repec:jss:jstsof:27:i05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2011. "Stochastic error specification in primal and dual production systems," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 270-297, March.
- Subal kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2005.
"Deregulation and Productivity: The Case of Spanish Banks,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 331-351, 01.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2004. "Deregulation and Productivity: The Case of Spanish Banks," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Peter Midmore & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth Using A Stochastic Input Distance Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1044-1057.
- Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Jeff Racine, 2006.
"A Consistent Model Specification Test with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data,"
IEPR Working Papers
06.47, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2007. "A consistent model specification test with mixed discrete and continuous data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 802-826, October.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C & Heshmati, Almas & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1999. " Parametric Approaches to Productivity Measurement: A Comparison among Alternative Models," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(3), pages 405-24, September.
- M. Denny & M. Fuss & J. D. May, 1981. "Intertemporal Changes in Regional Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 390-408, August.
- Qi Li & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008.
"A Nonparametric Test for Equality of Distributions with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data,"
0805, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Li, Qi & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2009. "A nonparametric test for equality of distributions with mixed categorical and continuous data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 186-200, February.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-54, July.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & Ola Flaten & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Impacts of Norwegian Milk Quotas on Output Growth: A Modified Distance Function Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 350-369, 06.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2014.
"Total factor productivity of Korean manufacturing industries: Comparison of competing models with firm-level data,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-36.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200922, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-22, July.
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Mosheim, Roberto, 2008. "Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Diewert, W E, 1974. "Functional Forms for Revenue and Factor Requirements Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 119-30, February.
- Stevenson, Rodney, 1980. "Measuring Technological Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 162-73, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.