Household Crowding During Childhood and Long-Term Education Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard M. Lopoo, 2005. "Maternal employment and teenage childbearing: Evidence from the PSID," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 23-46.
- Newman, Sandra J. & Holupka, C. Scott, 2014. "Housing affordability and investments in children," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-100.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2005.
"The effect of overcrowded housing on children's performance at school,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 797-819, June.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2003. "The Effects of Overcrowded Housing on Children's Performance at School," CEPR Discussion Papers 3818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2005. "The Effect of Overcrowded Housing on Childrens Performance at School," Post-Print halshs-00754080, HAL.
- Dale Dannefer, 2003. "Cumulative Advantage/Disadvantage and the Life Course: Cross-Fertilizing Age and Social Science Theory," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(6), pages 327-337.
- Jon Hendricks, 2012. "Considering Life Course Concepts," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 67(2), pages 226-231.
- Leventhal, Tama & Newman, Sandra, 2010. "Housing and child development," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1165-1174, September.
- C. Scott Holupka & Sandra J. Newman, 2011. "The housing and neighborhood conditions of America's children: patterns and trends over four decades," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 215-245, March.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould, 2008. "Neighborhood effects of concentrated mortgage foreclosures," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 306-319, December.
- Lisa Gennetian & Leonard Lopoo & Andrew London, 2008. "Maternal work hours and adolescents’ School outcomes among low-income families in four urban counties," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(1), pages 31-53, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:56:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s13524-019-00791-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jes:journl:y:2019:v:10:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn A. Liebler & Sonya R. Porter & Leticia E. Fernandez & James M. Noon & Sharon R. Ennis, 2017. "America’s Churning Races: Race and Ethnicity Response Changes Between Census 2000 and the 2010 Census," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(1), pages 259-284, February.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0666-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natasha Pilkauskas & Katherine Michelmore, 2017. "Does the Earned Income Tax Credit Reduce Housing Instability?," Working Papers wp18-01-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
KeywordsCrowding; Education; Childhood; Life course;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:53:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-016-0467-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.