Internal migration in China, 1950–1988
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alice Goldstein & Sidney Goldstein & Shenyang Guo, 1991. "Temporary Migrants in Shanghai Households, 1984," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(2), pages 275-291, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holly Reed, 2013. "Moving Across Boundaries: Migration in South Africa, 1950–2000," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 71-95, February.
- Shuming Bao & Örn B. Bodvarsson & Jack W. Hou & Yaohui Zhao, 2011.
"The Regulation Of Migration In A Transition Economy: China'S Hukou System,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 564-579, October.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Qiang & An, Lian, 2015. "Intergenerational health consequences of the 1959–1961 Great Famine on children in rural China," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 27-40.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Chen, Yuyu & Zhou, Li-An, 2007. "The long-term health and economic consequences of the 1959-1961 famine in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 659-681, July.
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Aging and Migration in a Transition Economy: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 8351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:57-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mingqiong Zhang & Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu & Chris Nyland, 2014. "The Institution of Hukou-based Social Exclusion: A Unique Institution Reshaping the Characteristics of Contemporary Urban China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1437-1457, July.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2006. "Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-398, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:33:y:1996:i:3:p:375-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .