The determinants of job choice by rural labor migrants in Shanghai
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhao, Yaohui, 1999. "Labor Migration and Earnings Differences: The Case of Rural China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 767-82, July.
- Knight, J & Song, L & Huaibin, J, 1997.
"Chinese Rural Migrants in Urban Enterprises : Three Perspectives,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99190, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Knight & Lina Song & Jia Huaibin, 1999. "Chinese rural migrants in urban enterprises: Three perspectives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 73-104.
- William L. Parish & Xiaoye Zhe & Fang Li, . "Nonfarm Work and Marketization of the Chinese Countryside," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 95-6, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Alice Goldstein & Sidney Goldstein & Shenyang Guo, 1991. "Temporary Migrants in Shanghai Households, 1984," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 275-291, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:12:y:2001:i:1:p:15-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.