The Determinants of Temporary Rural-to-Urban Migration in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuming Bao & Örn B. Bodvarsson & Jack W. Hou & Yaohui Zhao, 2011.
"The Regulation Of Migration In A Transition Economy: China'S Hukou System,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 564-579, October.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2009. "The Urban Transition in Tanzania," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18604, The World Bank.
- Zelai XU & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nong ZHU, 2007. "Migration, urban population growth and regional disparity in China," Working Papers 200730, CERDI.
- Fleisher, Belton & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2010.
"Human capital, economic growth, and regional inequality in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 215-231, July.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min Qiang Zhao, 2007. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp857, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2008. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 3576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2007. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 2703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Ranathunga, Seetha P.B., 2011. "Impact of rural to urban labour migration and the remittances on sending household welfare: a Sri Lankan case study," MPRA Paper 35943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2011.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Aging and Migration in a Transition Economy: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 8351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Migration, Urbanization and City Growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 545, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013.
"Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 516-532, April.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?," Working Papers 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2014. "China's Tax-for-Fee Reform and Village Inequality," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 38-64, March.
- Fangbin Qiao & Scott Rozelle & Linxiu Zhang & Yi Yao & Jian Zhang, 2015. "Impact of Childcare and Eldercare on Off-farm Activities in Rural China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 100-120, March.
- Dudley Poston & Li Zhang, 2008. "Ecological Analyses of Permanent and Temporary Migration Streams in China in the 1990s," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(6), pages 689-712, December.
- Zhu, Hongfei & He, Lixin & Yuan, Tangjun, 2012. "Could Education Retain Farmers in the Local Area?," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(1), pages 39-47, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1647-:d:148009 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:39:y:2002:i:12:p:2219-2235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.