Goodness-of-fit indices for partial least squares path modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Krijnen & Theo Dijkstra & Richard Gill, 1998. "Conditions for factor (in)determinacy in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 359-367, December.
- Wold, Herman, 1974. "Causal flows with latent variables : Partings of the ways in the light of NIPALS modelling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 67-86, June.
- Monecke, Armin & Leisch, Friedrich, 2012. "semPLS: Structural Equation Modeling Using Partial Least Squares," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i03).
- Marko Sarstedt & Christian Ringle, 2010. "Treating unobserved heterogeneity in PLS path modeling: a comparison of FIMIX-PLS with different data analysis strategies," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 1299-1318.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Mohamed Hanafi, 2007. "PLS Path modelling: computation of latent variables with the estimation mode B," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 275-292, July.
- Claes Fornell, 1995. "The Quality of Economic Output: Empirical Generalizations About Its Distribution and Relationship to Market Share," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 203-211.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Reinartz, Werner & Haenlein, Michael & Henseler, Jörg, 2009. "An empirical comparison of the efficacy of covariance-based and variance-based SEM," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 332-344.
- Jörg Henseler, 2010. "On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 107-120, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joseph F. Hair & G. Tomas M. Hult & Christian M. Ringle & Marko Sarstedt & Kai Oliver Thiele, 2017. "Mirror, mirror on the wall: a comparative evaluation of composite-based structural equation modeling methods," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 616-632, September.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Hair, Joseph F. & Ringle, Christian M. & Thiele, Kai O. & Gudergan, Siegfried P., 2016. "Estimation issues with PLS and CBSEM: Where the bias lies!," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3998-4010.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R., 2013. "PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1318-1324.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Ringle, Christian M. & Smith, Donna & Reams, Russell & Hair, Joseph F., 2014. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): A useful tool for family business researchers," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 105-115.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- Jörg Henseler, 2018. "Partial least squares path modeling: Quo vadis?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Yeo, Vincent Cheow Sern & Goh, See-Kwong & Rezaei, Sajad, 2017. "Consumer experiences, attitude and behavioral intention toward online food delivery (OFD) services," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 150-162.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Tenenhaus, Michel, 2014. "Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 391-403.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-339.
- Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick, 2014. "Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 68-83.
- Anan F. Srouji & Suzan R. Abed & Madher E. Hamdallah, 2019. "Banks performance and customers' satisfaction in relation to corporate social responsibility: mediating customer trust and spiritual leadership: what counts!," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 19(3), pages 358-384.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009.
"On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies,"
15390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ringle, C.M. & Götz, O & Wetzels, M.G.M. & Wilson, B, 2009. "On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modelling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Heungsun Hwang & Gyeongcheol Cho, 2020. "Global Least Squares Path Modeling: A Full-Information Alternative to Partial Least Squares Path Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 85(4), pages 947-972, December.
- Long Zhang & Yulin Deng, 2016. "Guanxi with Supervisor and Counterproductive Work Behavior: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 413-427, March.
- Michel Tenenhaus & Arthur Tenenhaus & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2017. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Framework for Sequential Multiblock Component Methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 737-777, September.
- Alexander, Matthew & MacLaren, Andrew & O’Gorman, Kevin & Taheri, Babak, 2012. "“He just didn’t seem to understand the banter”: Bullying or simply establishing social cohesion?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1245-1255.
- Rosaria Romano & Francesco Palumbo, 2021. "Partial possibilistic regression path modeling: handling uncertainty in path modeling," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 615-639, March.
- Abdul Waheed Siyal & Ding Donghong & Waheed Ali Umrani & Saeed Siyal & Shaharbano Bhand, 2019. "Predicting Mobile Banking Acceptance and Loyalty in Chinese Bank Customers," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Shmueli, Galit & Ray, Soumya & Velasquez Estrada, Juan Manuel & Chatla, Suneel Babu, 2016. "The elephant in the room: Predictive performance of PLS models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4552-4564.
- Nitzl, Christian, 2016. "The use of partial least squares structural equation modelling (PLS-SEM) in management accounting research: Directions for future theory development," Journal of Accounting Literature, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 19-35.
More about this item
KeywordsPartial least squares path modeling (PLS); Goodness-of-fit index (GoF); C39;
All these keywords.
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:2:p:565-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.