Industrial agglomeration of Hong Kong and Taiwanese manufacturing investment in China: a town-level analysis in Dongguan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-40, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson, 1999.
"The geographic distribution of production activity in the UK,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/26, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "The geographic distribution of production activity in the UK," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 533-564, September.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen, 2002. "The Geographical Distribution of Production Activity in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson, 2000. "The Geographic Distribution of Production Activity in the UK," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1397, Econometric Society.
- Jinn-Yuh Hsu, 2006. "The Dynamic Firm-Territory Nexus of Taiwanese Informatics Industry Investments in China," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 230-254.
- Philip McCann & Ram Mudambi, 2005. "Analytical differences in the economics of geography: the case of the multinational firm," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1857-1876, October.
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry Overman, 2002.
"Testing for Localisation Using Micro-Geographic Data,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0540, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duranton, Gilles & Henry G Overman, 2003. "Testing for Localisation Using Micro-Geographic Data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 69, Royal Economic Society.
- Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G, 2002. "Testing for Localization Using Micro-Geographic Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry G. Overman, 2002. "Testing for localisation using micro-geographic data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20071, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry G. Overman, 2005. "Testing for localization using micro-geographic data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lai Si Tsui-Auch, 1999. "Regional Production Relationships and Developmental Impacts: A Comparative Study of Three Production Networks," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 345-360, 06.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philip McCann & Ram Mudambi, 2004. "The Location Behavior of the Multinational Enterprise: Some Analytical Issues," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 491-524.
- Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2003. "Governance structures in strategic alliances: transaction cost versus resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Jehan Decrop, 2005. "Geographical agglomeration: Ellison and Glaeser's index applied to the case of Belgian manufacturing industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 567-583.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2002. "Geographic Concentration and Establishment Scale," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 682-690, November.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002.
"Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp244, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003. "Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Canfei He, 2003.
"Location of foreign manufacturers in China: Agglomeration economies and country of origin effects,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Canfei He, 2003. "Location of foreign manufacturers in China: Agglomeration economies and country of origin effects," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Irene Eng, 1997. "The Rise of Manufacturing Towns: Externally Driven Industrialization and Urban Development in the Pearl River Delta of China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 554-568, December.
- Homin Chen & Tain-Jy Chen, 1998. "Network Linkages and Location Choice in Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(3), pages 445-467, September.
- Maurel, Francoise & Sedillot, Beatrice, 1999. "A measure of the geographic concentration in french manufacturing industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 575-604, September.
- Björn Alecke & Christoph Alsleben & Frank Scharr & Gerhard Untiedt, 2006. "Are there really high-tech clusters? The geographic concentration of German manufacturing industries and its determinants," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 19-42, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:487-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.