An application of cartographic area interpolation to German administrative data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 91 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10182/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael F. Goodchild, 2004. "A general framework for error analysis in measurement-based GIS," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 323-324, December.
- I Bracken, 1993. "An extensive surface model database for population- related information: concept and application," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(1), pages 13-27, January.
- Ridder, Geert & Tunali, Insan, 1999.
"Stratified partial likelihood estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 193-232, October.
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1997. "Stratified Partial Likelihood Estimation," Papers 1997/17, Koc University.
- I Bracken, 1993. "An Extensive Surface Model Database for Population-Related Information: Concept and Application," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 20(1), pages 13-27, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)