An application of cartographic area interpolation to German administrative data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 91 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael F. Goodchild, 2004. "A general framework for error analysis in measurement-based GIS," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 323-324, December.
- I Bracken, 1993. "An extensive surface model database for population- related information: concept and application," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(1), pages 13-27, January.
- Ridder, Geert & Tunali, Insan, 1999.
"Stratified partial likelihood estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 193-232, October.
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1997. "Stratified Partial Likelihood Estimation," Papers 1997/17, Koc University.
- I Bracken, 1993. "An Extensive Surface Model Database for Population-Related Information: Concept and Application," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 20(1), pages 13-27, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)