Inference for Shared-Frailty Survival Models with Left-Truncated Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Drepper , Bettina, 2011. "Inference for shared-frailty survival models with left-truncated data," Working Paper Series 2011:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Drepper, Bettina, 2011. "Inference for Shared-Frailty Survival Models with Left-Truncated Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6031, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ridder, Geert & Tunali, Insan, 1999. "Stratified partial likelihood estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 193-232, October.
- Lancaster,Tony, 1992. "The Econometric Analysis of Transition Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437899.
- repec:ags:stataj:115948 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2018.
"When Do Firms Leave Cartels? Determinants And The Impact On Cartel Survival,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 68-84.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "When do firms leave cartels? Determinants and the impact on cartel survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-002, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jain, Apoorva & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2017. "A Joint Hazard-Longitudinal Model of the Timing of Migration, Immigrant Quality, and Labor Market Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 10887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frank Eriksson & Torben Martinussen & Thomas H. Scheike, 2015. "Clustered Survival Data with Left-truncation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1149-1166, December.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:56:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0758-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:35:y:2016:i:6:p:1075-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .