Erwartete externe Effekte und Wahlverhalten: Das Beispiel der Münchner Allianz-Arena / Expected External Effects and Voting: The Case of the Munich Allianz-Arena
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2001. "The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(1), pages 6-21, February.
- Gabriel M. AHLFELDT & Arne FEDDERSEN, 2010.
"Geography Of A Sports Metropolis,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 31, pages 11-36.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2007. "Geography of a Sports Metropolis," Working Papers 015, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010. "Geography of a sports metropolis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29080, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2008. "Geography of a Sports Metropolis," IASE Conference Papers 0802, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2008. "Geography of a Sports Metropolis," Working Papers 0834, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward, 2004.
"Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 25-50, July.
- Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- BK. Johnson & JC. Whitehead, 2000. "Value of public goods from sports stadiums: the CVM approach," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 48-58, January.
- Melanie Arntz & Ralf A. Wilke, 2007. "An application of cartographic area interpolation to German administrative data," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(2), pages 159-180, August.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R., 2006. "Proximity benefits and voting on stadium and arena subsidies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 285-299, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2005. "What does Germany expect to gain from hosting the 2006 Football World Cup – Macroeconomic and Regionaleconomic Effects," GWS Discussion Paper Series 05-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:04:p:1183-1196_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quigley, John M. & Smolensky, Eugene, 1997. "Stickball in San Francisco," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3rw313m3, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Matthias Ottmann, 2011. "Perspektiven des deutschen Immobilienmarktes und wirtschaftspolitische Herausforderungen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 192-214, May.
More about this item
KeywordsProfessional sports; stadium impact; referendums; external effects; urban economics; regional economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:230:y:2010:i:1:p:2-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .