Tests of serial independence for continuous multivariate time series based on a Möbius decomposition of the independence empirical copula process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Madan Lal Puri, 1995. "A multivariate Wald-Wolfowitz rank test against serial dependence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beran, R. & Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2007. "Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1805-1824, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bücher, Axel & Ruppert, Martin, 2013. "Consistent testing for a constant copula under strong mixing based on the tapered block multiplier technique," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 208-229.
- Genest, Christian & Nešlehová, Johanna G. & Rémillard, Bruno, 2013. "On the estimation of Spearman’s rho and related tests of independence for possibly discontinuous multivariate data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 214-228.
- Tian, Shuairu & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2015. "Modeling interest rate volatility: A Realized GARCH approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-171.
More about this item
KeywordsSerial copula; Test of serial independence; Empirical process; Möbius decomposition; Cramér–von Mises statistic; Bootstrap; Permutation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:2:p:347-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.