Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1981. "An asymptotic decomposition for multivariate distribution-free tests of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2005. "A multivariate empirical characteristic function test of independence with normal marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 345-369, August.
- Ghoudi, Kilani & Kulperger, Reg J. & Rémillard, Bruno, 2001. "A Nonparametric Test of Serial Independence for Time Series and Residuals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 191-218, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Holmes, Mark, 2009. "Tests of independence among continuous random vectors based on Cramr-von Mises functionals of the empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1137-1154, July.
- Ivan Kojadinovic & Jun Yan, 2011. "Tests of serial independence for continuous multivariate time series based on a Möbius decomposition of the independence empirical copula process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 347-373, April.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:168:y:2018:i:c:p:304-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Yanan & de Micheaux, Pierre Lafaye & Penev, Spiridon & Salopek, Donna, 2017. "Multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 189-210.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1145-1150.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2010. "Hierarchical clustering of continuous variables based on the empirical copula process and permutation linkages," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-108, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Gaussian process Independence Multivariate distribution Serial independence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:9:p:1805-1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.