Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakirov, Nail K. & Rizzo, Maria L. & Szekely, Gábor J., 2006. "A multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1742-1756, September.
- De Wet, T., 1980. "Cramér-von Mises tests for independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2008. "A Nonparametric Hellinger Metric Test For Conditional Independence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 829-864, August.
- Beran, R. & Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2007. "Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1805-1824, October.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1985. "Testing for independence by the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 290-299, June.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:3:y:1985:i:1-2:p:1-48:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Frattarolo & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Empirical Projected Copula Process and Conditional Independence An Extended Version," Post-Print halshs-00881185, HAL.
- Patra, Rohit K. & Sen, Bodhisattva & Székely, Gábor J., 2016. "On a nonparametric notion of residual and its applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 208-213.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional independence; Nonparametric test; Partition; Distribution-free strong consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:6:p:1145-1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.