Empirical Projected Copula Process and Conditional Independence An Extended Version
Conditional dependence is expressed as a projection map in the trivariate copula space. The projected copula, its sample counterpart and the related process are defined. The weak convergence of the projected copula process to a tight centered Gaussian Process is obtained under weak assumptions on copula derivatives.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 2013.68 - ISSN : 1955-611X. 2013|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00881185|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:275-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger, 2010. "A note on bootstrap approximations for the empirical copula process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1925-1932, December.
- Halbert White & Xun Lu, 2010. "Granger Causality and Dynamic Structural Systems," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(2), pages 193-243, spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00881185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.