Tests of symmetry for bivariate copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Segers, Johan, 2010. "On the covariance of the asymptotic empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1837-1845, September.
- Hilton, Joan F. & Gee, Lauren, 1997. "The size and power of the exact bivariate symmetry test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 53-69, November.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger, 2010. "A note on bootstrap approximations for the empirical copula process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1925-1932, December.
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009. "Testing for equality between two copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2008. "Construction of asymmetric multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2234-2250, November.
- Roger Nelsen, 2007. "Extremes of nonexchangeability," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 695-695, October.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
- Carabarin-Aguirre, Alberto & Ivanoff, B. Gail, 2010. "Estimation of a distribution under generalized censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1501-1519, July.
- Hilton, Joan F., 2000. "A new asymptotic distribution for Hollander's bivariate symmetry statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 455-463, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová, 2014. "On tests of radial symmetry for bivariate copulas," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1107-1119, November.
- Mangold, Benedikt, 2017. "New concepts of symmetry for copulas," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0743-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bücher, Axel & Volgushev, Stanislav, 2013. "Empirical and sequential empirical copula processes under serial dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 61-70.
- Siburg, Karl Friedrich & Stehling, Katharina & Stoimenov, Pavel A. & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2016. "An order of asymmetry in copulas, and implications for risk management," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 241-247.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:24-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quessy, Jean-François & Éthier, François, 2012. "Cramér–von Mises and characteristic function tests for the two and k-sample problems with dependent data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2097-2111.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2012. "Evolution of coupled lives' dependency across generations and pricing impact," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 258, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mazo, Gildas & Girard, Stéphane & Forbes, Florence, 2015. "A class of multivariate copulas based on products of bivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 363-376.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0703-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical copula process; Exchangeability; Multiplier Central Limit Theorem; Ranks; Symmetry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:4:p:811-834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.