Tests of symmetry for bivariate copulas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Genest, Christian & Segers, Johan, 2010. "On the covariance of the asymptotic empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1837-1845, September.
- Roger Nelsen, 2007. "Extremes of nonexchangeability," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 695-695, October.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Hilton, Joan F., 2000. "A new asymptotic distribution for Hollander's bivariate symmetry statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 455-463, January.
- Hilton, Joan F. & Gee, Lauren, 1997. "The size and power of the exact bivariate symmetry test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 53-69, November.
- Carabarin-Aguirre, Alberto & Ivanoff, B. Gail, 2010. "Estimation of a distribution under generalized censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1501-1519, July.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2008. "Construction of asymmetric multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2234-2250, November.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Rémillard & Olivier Scaillet, 2006.
"Testing For Equality Between Two Copulas,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
07-24, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger, 2010. "A note on bootstrap approximations for the empirical copula process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1925-1932, December.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:4:p:811-834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.