On a nonparametric notion of residual and its applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1145-1150.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2008. "A Nonparametric Hellinger Metric Test For Conditional Independence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 829-864, August.
- A. Sen & B. Sen, 2014. "Testing independence and goodness-of-fit in linear models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(4), pages 927-942.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Salanie, 2000.
"Testing for Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 56-78, February.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 1997. "Testing for Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets," Working Papers 97-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bodhisattva Sen & Probal Chaudhuri, 2012. "On Fractile Transformation of Covariates in Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(497), pages 349-361, March.
- Szekely, Gábor J. & Rizzo, Maria L., 2005. "A new test for multivariate normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 58-80, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional distribution function; Testing conditional independence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:109:y:2016:i:c:p:208-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.